Here at Beautyintensified.com, we have made it our goal to provide skin care and beauty tips so that all of our readers can look at their best, all of the time, even on a budget. We are incredibly passionate about both cosmetics and beauty, or anything that may help us feel better and more confident in our everyday life, which is the reason why we created this website.
Our aim is to help our readers learn as much as they can about taking care of their skin through our well-researched and reliable resources.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
To promote learning, we have recently created the BeautyIntensified Scholarship – a $500 scholarship for students from colleges and universities.
This is the first year which we have launched this scholarship and we plan to continue for years to come. The more awareness we gain, the more we’ll raise the scholarship.
This really means a lot to us as many of our team here have benefited in one way or another from a scholarship in the past when we were students, and we feel that somehow it’s time for us to give something back.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for someone who is currently a student at either a high school, college, or a university. Please note that if you are in high school or you are under the age of 18, you are required to receive consent from either your parents or a legal guardian.
If you’re a creative individual who is capable of expressing your views and thoughts through writing a piece of high-quality content with citations and references, you have a chance at winning the $500 BeautyIntensified Scholarship.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO:
For your submission, all that you have to do is write a 2000 – 3000 word paper about :
ACID ASCORBIC versus RETINOL : BENEFITS AND RISKS FOR SKIN
When writing this paper, you should:
- Structure the paper using sub headings where necessary
- Make sure it is as complete and thorough as possible
- Add citations and references Make sure that the paper is backed up by highly-reputable sources
- Provide a list of every source which you refer to
HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS
If you are the winner of the scholarship, it will be sent either straight to your school or college or university Financial Aid Office or it will be sent to your PayPal account. Our winner will be selected based on the factors which we previously mentioned.
- When you are submitting your content, you should also send the following details:
- Personal details (e.g. full name, age)
- The name of your current school (or college / university )
- Your area of study
- Documented proof which can be used to prove that you are a student at the school (college or university) which you previously stated
- Your email address (which has been assigned to you by your school if applicable.)
Please note that we take data privacy seriously as all information we might collect from applicants will never be used for any other purpose. We also do not collect applicant’s social insurance information, and bank or credit card information and most importantly we do not charge a fee for application.
To submit your content and details, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
December 25th, 2019 – Final day that submissions will be accepted.
January 28th, 2020 – Winner will be selected and contacted.
February 12th, 2020 – The winner will receive their scholarship.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Each student can only submit one entry
- Any submissions that are not written in English will be rejected
- Beautyintensified.com has the right to publish all submitted articles as we see fit. This includes for marketing purposes or as publications. We wont disclose any name or personal details.
- Submit your article by email : email@example.com (to chris , our editorial manager at Beauty Intensified, 28 rue gabriel peri, Ivry sur seine 94200, France. Tel 06.63.25.62.60)