Stopping hair fall and having it regrow naturally quickly is something that might sound like a dream to some people, but it really shouldn’t. As technology has progressed over the years, as a society we’ve become better and better at actually being able to prevent hair-loss altogether and help individuals get their hair back if they’re in a position where they’ve lost a substantial amount. Contrary to popular belief, not all solutions you find online are temporary and/or have terrible side effects – there are now many products that actually work to help you regrow hair naturally.
How To Stop Hair Fall And Regrow Hair Naturally
If you’re an individual that would like to stop their hair from falling out and start regrowing the hair they’ve already lost, you must be willing to start using a product that can help you achieve this while simultaneously making some minor changes in your life to prevent this from happening again. As of 2019, the best hair regrowth product on the market is unanimously the Provillus Hair Growth System. We’ve had this very product tested by hundreds over the span of 6 months and time after time, it proves to be the most potent solution to growing hair back.
Stopping Hair Fall (The Truth)
Contrary to what a lot of people believe, hair loss is not just experienced in the head, it can also be experienced in the entire body. Some of the most common causes of hair loss include hormonal changes, hereditary, medications and other kinds of medical conditions. Although anybody can start experiencing hair loss at any time, it is often more commonly seen in adults and males.
Baldness is simply the excessive loss of hair from the scalp. The most common cause of baldness is hereditary and it is often experienced with age. Although a lot of people might prefer to let their hair loss run its course unattended to and unhidden, a lot of people are also actively looking for an effective way to stop their hair loss problem and regrow their hair naturally. Some people might also prefer to keep their hair loss hidden with the use of various methods like different hairstyles, scarves, makeup or hats.
The Main Symptoms
There are many ways in which hair loss symptoms might present itself and these normally vary depending on the causes. The symptoms might start appearing gradually or suddenly and it might affect just the scalp of the head or the whole body. It is, however, important to note that not all hair loss is permanent, there are temporary hair losses too. There are many symptoms of hair loss and some of the most common ones include;
- Gradual thinning of hair on the head This is considered to be the most common kind of hair loss and it can be seen in both men and women as they grow older. In men, the hair loss is often initially seen to cause the hair on the forehead to recede in a line that looks like the English alphabet “M”. However, in women, the hairline is often retained on the forehead but they often experience a broadening of the part in their hair.
- Circular or patchy bald spots: There are also some people that start noticing smooth, coin-sized bald spots. This particular hair loss symptom is not just seen in the scalp, it is sometimes also seen in beards or eyebrows. There are even occasions where the person might start noticing their skin being itchy or painful before the hair falls out.
- Sudden loss of hair: There are some occasions in which the person might start experiencing loss of hair as a result of a physical or emotional shock to them. The person might start experiencing handfuls of their hair coming out when they are washing or combing their hair or even after they have been gently tugged. This kind of hair loss is often the cause of total hair thinning and not bald patches.
- Full-body hair loss: There are some health conditions and medical treatments like chemotherapy for cancer which can cause loss of hair from all parts of the body. However, it is however important to know that the hair loss caused by this is often temporary and the person can grow the hair back after the treatment.
- Patches of scaling that spread over the scalp: This is often one of the most common symptoms for ringworms and it may occur with other symptoms such as redness, swelling, broken hair and sometimes oozing.
What Are The Main Causes?
Normally, people can lose about 100 strands of hair in a day but this does not result in any noticeable thinning of scalp hair due to the fact that new strands of hair are also growing at the same time. However, when the normal cycle of hair growth is disrupted or when the hair follicle is destroyed and replaced with scar tissue, the person will start experiencing hair loss. There are many factorsthat can cause hair loss and some of the most common causes of hair loss include:
- Hereditary or Family History: This is often considered to be the most common cause of hair loss and it is often commonly referred to as male-pattern baldness or female-pattern baldness. Hereditary condition simply means that baldness can be inherited from a family member, that is, a child might grow up to be bald if one of the parents is bald. This type of hair loss is often commonly experienced with age and in a predictable pattern. In men, the hair loss is often initially seen to cause the hair on the forehead to recede in a line that looks like the English alphabet “M”. However, in women, the hairline is often retained on the forehead but they often experience a broadening of the part in their hair.
- Hormonal changes and medical conditions: There are a lot of conditions that can result in temporary or permanent hair loss and one of them is hormonal changes as a result of pregnancy, thyroid problems, menopause, and childbirth. Other medical conditions like alopecia areata can also cause patchy hair loss and scalp infections like ringworm and a hair pulling disorder commonly referred to as trichotillomania.
- Supplements and medications: Another factor that can cause hair loss is medication and this is mainly because of the fact that it is possible for certain medication to cause hair loss as a side effect. Examples of medications that may have these side effects include those used for arthritis, high blood pressure, cancer, gout, depression and heart problems.
- Chemotherapy: There are some health conditions and medical treatments like chemotherapy for cancer which can cause loss of hair from all parts of the body. However, it is however important to know that the hair loss caused by this is often temporary and the person can grow the hair back after the treatment although it is possible that the hair might not grow back the same way it was before.
- Stress: A lot of people might start experiencing loss of hair as a result of a physical or emotional shock to them. The person might start experiencing handfuls of their hair coming out when they are washing or combing their hair or even after they have been gently tugged. This kind of hair loss is often the cause of total hair thinning and not bald patches.
- Certain treatments and hairstyles: It is also possible for hair loss to be caused by excessive hair styling or doing hairstyles that pull the hair tight like cornrows or pigtails. The type of hair loss caused by this is commonly referred to as traction alopecia. Also, treatments like hot oil treatments can also result in the inflammation of the hair follicles which may, in turn, lead to hair loss. It is also important to note that if scarring occurs, the hair loss could be permanent.
Steps You Can Take To Regrow Hair Fast
1. Use Essential Oils Combined With A Scalp Massage
Some people have said that massages can enhance blood circulation in the scalp and improve the flow of blood to the hair follicles. This is done by gently massage your scalp every day with the hand for a few minutes. And if you want to improve the message, you can use few drops of lavender, thyme, cedarwood essential oil in an almond, sesame oil, rosemary, jojoba, peppermint, grape seed and coconut oil base on your scalp.
2. Use A Fenugreek Seed As Treatment
Some studies have shown that fenugreek supplements can be used to prevent hair loss. It is also beneficial to apply a fenugreek mask directly to the hair. This particular treatment is said to provide shine and increase the strength of the hair with regular application. It can also be used to keep the hair in place and prevent hair loss. In order to make a fenugreek hair mask, you will have to soak and grind one cup of about 178g of fenugreek (Indian methi) seeds with enough water to make a paste, then put the paste on your scalp and massage it gently, you will then leave it for about an hour after which you will wash it out with cold water.
3. Add More High-Protein Foods To Your Diet
It has been shown by some studies that eating a lot of fish, meats, soy or other proteins can help to prevent and stop hair loss. Also, eating a well-balanced diet that has a lot of vegetables can also help you get the vitamins you will need to grow and maintain the good health of your hair.
4. Take Vitamins
Taking vitamins can also be used to stop hair loss. For example, Vitamin A is an antioxidant that enhances healthy production of sebum in the scalp and promotes hair growth. Also if you do not have enough Vitamin C in your body, your hair will start becoming dry and brittle and this will lead to hair loss. Vitamin E also stimulates the circulation of blood which is needed in the scalp to keep the hair follicles in good condition.
5. Reduce Your Stress Levels
A lot of people might start experiencing loss of hair as a result of a physical or emotional shock to them. The person might start experiencing handfuls of their hair coming out when they are washing or combing their hair or even after they have been gently tugged. This kind of hair loss is often the cause of total hair thinning and not bald patches. And although it is impossible to completely remove stress from your life, you can reduce it using various methods like meditation, exercising and if it works for you, writing in a diary.
6. Use A Shampoo That Does Not Use Sulphate And Wash Less Frequently
If you want to prevent hair loss, it is very important that you choose your shampoo wisely and do not wash your hair too much. Because if the hair is washed too much it loses its natural oil and this makes it dry, brittle and difficult to style. A sulfate-free shampoo that has a neutral pH is the best shampoo to wash the hair.
Bottom Line: Stopping Hair Fall & Regrowing It
Essentially, there are two steps here and one is a little bit harder than the other. However, if you are able to start treatment early enough using the right product (like Provillus), you might not need to worry about regrowing it at all since you wouldn’t have lost it in the first place! Remember, hair loss is definitely not as tough as it once was and millions all around the world are regrowing their hair using the right method(s).